Parent-Claimant Get Started Here


ATTENTION: I am no longer taking in any new work as I am retiring. 

Meanwhile, go to this website and listen to all their videos!!


If you want to know more on how to proceed in court and why and when to do things, the following course is a good one for that. I highly recommend this course.  CLICK HERE

(PLEASE make sure your cookies are turned on in your web browser or I will not get paid for the sale of this course from How To Win In Court.)

Buy this course! You will need it!!