Respondent – CPS
Steps To Join The Arbitration
All arbitration at Online Contract Arbitration is done using ZOOM as the hearing room.
CLICK HERE to pay the arbitration fee of $700 for a non-emergency arbitration (The total fee is divided between parties.)
- CLICK HERE to pay for the EMERGENCY Arbitration Fee of $1000 (The total fee of $2,000 is divided between parties)
- If you, the respondent, or your representative does not show up for the arbitration, the arbitration will continue through email, physical mail, or phone conferencing such as ZOOM with only the claimant.
As soon as you have established your participation by paying the appropriate fee, you can prepare your opening statement and rebuttals.
- The date and time will be supplied to you IF you have shown your intent of showing in the arbitration by paying the appropriate fee and contacting OCA with your opening statement and rebuttals.
You will be able to speak in the hearing after the claimant states their opening words.
- If you have witnesses to back up your claim or rebuttal, The arbitrator will need to know that in advance before the hearing.
When the arbitrator is ready, If either party has witnesses to support their claim or defenses, you will have an opportunity to cross-examine orally.
All parties may submit closing arguments or call more witnesses.
The arbitrator will end the arbitration and issue an Award according to the facts of the case.
- The hearing will be recorded and you will receive a copy of it with the award if you have paid the fee and attended.
Use the form below to submit your rebuttal or Statement